W Austin is the closest hotel to Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater, proudly located right next door and providing convenient access to the venue during your stay at our downtown Austin hotel.
ACL Live is a state-of-the-art facility that sets the stage for live musical performances from your favorite artists and some of the world's best undiscovered talent within an intimate setting. It also serves as the new home of the KLRU-TV produced PBS program Austin City Limits, the longest-running music series in American television history.
The Austin City Limits Live venue hosts three intimate levels (2,700 + capacity):
- Level 1 - Stage & General Admission / Reserved Seats
- Level 2 - Premium Theater Seating, Suites, & Austin City Limits Gallery featuring Scott Newton's iconic photographs
- Level 3 - Theater Seating
Guests can tour the home of the Austin City Limits Television show, Monday through Friday from 11AM-Noon. See the legendary music photography of Scott Newton & Jim Marshall. Experience Music's Best Address.
- On the Mezzanine level you will find the Keller Pfluger Gallery, featuring the photography of longtime Austin City Limits' staff photographer, Scott Newton. All of the featured photography is the work of Scott Newton and has helped contribute to the iconic style of Austin City Limits for almost 40 years.
- The balcony level features the "Jack & Jim" Gallery, the largest exhibition of works from the estate of legendary photographer Jim Marshall.
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum designated the television show, Austin City Limits an official rock and roll landmark. The official plaque is on display backstage and out in front of the venue on Lavaca Street.
For ticket information and tour cancellation dates, please check here before planning your visit.
ABOUT THE AUSTIN CITY LIMITS LIVE VENUE
Address | 310 Willie Nelson Blvd, Austin TX 78701
Venue Phone | 877 471 4225
Tickets | 877 435 9849
ACL Website| www.acl-live.com
Music | Live
Outdoor Setting | No
Good for Groups | Yes
Good for Kids | No
Alcohol | Full Bar
Coat Check | No
Noise Level | Average
Good For Dancing | Yes
Smoking |Street level only
*Photos from austincitylimits.org